Wood wicks have a higher flame than other types of wicks.
Burning these candles for a minimum of 2-3 hours at a time will ensure that the melted wax pool has reached the sides of the glass jar, thereby optimising your burn time. However, the maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. When relighting your candle you must snap off the top of wick to even up the wick and create a straight wick which measures around an 1/8th of an inch in height. DO NOT attempt to break off all of the charred wick, this will not leave you with enough wick above the wax line to relight the candle.
- Always place candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Keep candles away from flammable liquids.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Never place your candle on or near anything that could catch fire.